Changes

I am working on something very specific with the goal of healing not one person, but two who need it very much. I am one of those two persons. I will do the very best that I can on this. If you have been reading since the beginning, then you truly know that I desperately need to heal. If this succeeds. I will make some very specific changes in this blog. The first change will be that I will go back and remove certain posts. The second change will be to go back and edit certain posts. After that. On the presumption that this anger which has consumed me has been dealt with. The very tone of my blog posts will change. Now that is something I look forward to. So if you commented on a post that finds itself removed. Please do not take offense. I will freely admit that it will be selfish on my part to remove things that have been a source of pain, or a memory of that pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment